2017 July to Dec - Cageycat Catnip Lounge -- now open!

Hop, plop over onto side… struggles up, hop, plop over… repeat. :roll_eyes:

If that be so, I’ll need lots of :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill:

Helen’s got 'em! Besides, she’s going back to work so she won’t be needing them any longer. :wink::wink:

2017 July to Dec - Fog, Lights, Birds, and Animals ;-)

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2017 Fog, Lights, Birds, and Animals :wink:

Speaking of doorstep… Remember when I posted in the animal topic about how the squirrels ripped the stuffing from our two porch chairs after we stopped putting peanuts out for them? Well, a few days ago I found two nice big butternuts sitting on the porch floor right in front of the door close to the hinge side. When I left, I forgot about them - only to see them each day when I returned to take care of Angel. Today when I went down to my house, I noticed the nuts were gone! Either the squirrel(s) decided if I didn’t want to make peace, accept the nuts and in return, give them peanuts, then they were taking them back! :laughing: They’re still not getting any peanuts! :rofl:

Uh oh… looks like I missed moving a post. Sorries!

Cat (and writer) like me.

Dog told this cat she was getting too fat in the rear. Challenged her to crawl in here. Not only did she go in head first, she turned around in there too. Dumb dogs.

HowMuch

OpenACan

This one’s for you @cageycat :smiley::smiley::smiley:

For my Nodder friends… the goblins are coming!

@E-Bear

Uh… does that look like I’m pregnant? oooo A sonogram!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing::grin::grin::grin::grinning::grinning::grinning::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: You’re not right! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How do you find these? So cute. I laugh so much when I see these. Good break from tagging destruction.

I just saw an ad for cat toys that combine fish (sardines?) toys stuffed with catnip. My 2 most favorite things!

( https://www.facebook.com/amazinglycat/videos/1874838165877465/ )

Beverly, go into google, type in whatever topic/theme your seeking and tag cat on the end…or the beginning…and press enter. Click on the “Images” option at the top and search through all

If you search “mailbox cat” you’ll find cagy’s a couple rows down the screen :wink:

A little something for Cagey and the Cats (sounds like a band’s name).

Not all black cats are this thick…

Say what?