2017 July to Dec - Cageycat Catnip Lounge -- now open!

This one’s for you @cageycat :smiley::smiley::smiley:

For my Nodder friends… the goblins are coming!

Uh… does that look like I’m pregnant? oooo A sonogram!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing::grin::grin::grin::grinning::grinning::grinning::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: You’re not right! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2017 July to Dec - Fog, Lights, Birds, and Animals ;-)

How do you find these? So cute. I laugh so much when I see these. Good break from tagging destruction.

I just saw an ad for cat toys that combine fish (sardines?) toys stuffed with catnip. My 2 most favorite things!

( https://www.facebook.com/amazinglycat/videos/1874838165877465/ )

Beverly, go into google, type in whatever topic/theme your seeking and tag cat on the end…or the beginning…and press enter. Click on the “Images” option at the top and search through all

If you search “mailbox cat” you’ll find cagy’s a couple rows down the screen :wink:

2017 July to Dec - Fog, Lights, Birds, and Animals ;-)

A little something for Cagey and the Cats (sounds like a band’s name).

Not all black cats are this thick…

Say what?

Top 10 Reasons To Adopt A Black Cat

1. You’ll save $$ on their Halloween costumes.
  2. You can always find them in the snow.
  3. Holding a black cat is very slimming.
  4. Black cats will match any decor.
  5. A lint brush isn’t required for a black-tie affair.
  6. When you love a black cat, Luck is on your side.
  7. Black cats are like onyx, a beautiful gem.
  8. Hey, they don’t care what color you are!
  9. Love knows no color.

And the number one reason to adopt a black cat…

1. They are the least likely to be adopted.

AND, they are NOT evil.

I forgot to tell you, we have adopted a foundling black kitten with a white bib and white epaulets. He is Itty Bitty Black Kitty. Itty Bit for short. He had a gash on his side and was really scrawny when he came to be with us, but is now healed and putting on weight nicely.

Love it, Bev!

For Halloween weekend, we’ve booked the one & only, the golden and proud of it…

:sun_with_face: TACO CAT! :sun_with_face:

Taco Cat has a unique show of comedic music. Requests taken. (Note Requests must be made in writing, with 7 paragraphs explaining why Taco Cat should perform your request.)
join us Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday…

Sar~dineo Soup
Sardine Salad
Sardine Appetizers
Sardine Tacos
Taco el Sardino
Sardinex on the half Taco

Cook will prepare requests (with 12 day request beforehand) - Sorry, request window is now closed.

O look— my Glamour Shots are back! They didn’t have to touch up anything, right?

No sardine burritos? Or sardines on flat bread? Almost makes one want to go back to mice! :scream_cat:

:mouse: :mouse2: :mouse: :mouse2: :mouse: :mouse2: :mouse: :mouse2:

Hey, hmmm… Did anyone notice we have an Emoji we shouldn’t use? lololol I never saw it before! I’ll let you guys guess which one but… don’t type its image or type it in words or I’ll have to edit and blank it out! hahaha

Oh yes! I remember now. One time I actually went through all of the emojis. One is definitely as no-no! It’s in the “people” category. How did that one get in there anyway? :thinking: