2018 Jan to June - CageyCat Lounge

Note to self as I study the night sky:
Do not go away for a day, or the gang will “like” 102 posts and send 35 messages!
Whew! Okay, ready for more!

By the way, anyone see @AKE235 ?

About nine days ago, but he just posted hearts: :heart: with no words of wisdom.

Don’t tell anyone but… I’m going offline for a catnap. shhhh!

Ok, I caught you :face_with_raised_eyebrow: You’ve had 9 hours…one heck of a nap :smile:

If only I had slept!

We booked a guy this week, if you missed it…

The CageyCat Lounge apologizes for anyone disappointed in his show. Was supposed to be a Performance Poet with Live Cats. We did not know he was a dog-- and only had one poem!

We appreciate that everyone bought extra catnip tea and hung around to do your own “performance art”.

The Management.

image . . .

. . .

I’m starting to see seals faces in the snow now - up close! :open_mouth: (to the left and down slightly from the lower left corner of the poly)

Maybe it’s time for you to take a break :dizzy_face: :laughing:

Yeah, I know… You let the suet cage door open. :grinning:
I suppose I could do some more on Hurricane Maria. Daddy’s putting the two older girls to bed and Grandma is doing the baby. I’m taking my cup of coffee, sitting in the screen room and enjoying this nice 34F/1C weather for a while, then it’s off to Hurricane Maria for an hour or so.
Oh, my car part only had to come from Albany, NY - not Buffalo - so my car got fixed and was returned to me this afternoon. Yeah!

@cageycat, Just for the heck of it, I figured I’d try switching the “skin tone” on the emojis to see if I could get the cats brown instead of yellow. No joy! Guess it only works on skin and not on hair! Sorry…

haha great idea though, @Jim7!

I notice @AKE235 has been here today…:wave: :grin:

I “noticed” Bob was back… when I logged in there were 56 notifications showing - although not every one from him (but a very good many… like 25). :grinning: Welcome back, stranger (@AKE235)!