Hi Tomnod team! This is Jon from the Tomnod Dev Team.
Starting Nov 21, 2016 we will be making some upgrades to enhance the security of the authentication system on www.tomnod.com. We are migrating users and authentication to a service called auth0.com. You can read more about how they take security of your credentials seriously on their website https://auth0.com/security.
We believe this upgrade is the best way to ensure the continued security of Tomnod users into the future.
Here is what you need to know:
- This upgrade will require all Tomnod users to reset their passwords. Sorry for this. But it is the best way to ensure security of your passwords.
- Your past work on tomnod will not be affected and will remain associated with the email address you currently use to log into Tomnod.
Here is what you need to do:
- Starting Nov 21, 2016 when you tomnod sessions expire, you will need to login again.
- Click the sign in link in the upper right hand corner of Tomnod
- If you try your old password you will see a message that your login was unsuccessful. Click the reset password link.
- Follow instructions to reset your password via email.
- Login again and enjoy tomnod!
Let me know if you have any questions. I will answer them in this thread. Thanks for all your efforts Tomnod team!